Sunday, October 09, 2011

Soccer+Cinnamon Rolls.

Yesterday morning we had the great joy of watching two of our favorite boys play soccer, I mean football, as they call it. Jack and Sam tore it up (even though they don't keep score, they both actually did score!)
Time-out. "Um daddy, could you please tie my shoe?"
Afterwards, the teams were awarded a snack. 
A "celebratory cake," we called it.

.................................................................................
And recently I baked up some cinnamon rolls. I tried a new recipe and they turned out fairly well...But I'll use any excuse to use a rolling pin!


I didn't think there was a lot of the filling mixture, but I was surprised to take them out of the oven with the filling gushing out the top and sides.









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...