Friday, March 16, 2012

it's been a while.

I haven't blogged in three weeks.
I know there's probably only one person who
has noticed and that's my mom.
(She wrote me a message saying she missed seeing the "blogs")
Well, here's my semi-excuse...
Blogger has a limit to how many photos you can put up 
and I had apparently met that limit.
So I couldn't bring myself to pay five dollars for the extra storage until today.
Now I'm free to post up to 10,000 pictures.
We all know a blog post is just no fun without pictures.
So I'm back.
Back to documenting our lives again here on the world wide web.
Not because our lives are fascinating, 
but because I want to remember our stories...
I don't want our first year of marriage to be a blur when we look back on it. 
...

This evening (as soon as Jonny is done reading) we are headed to pick
up some gardeny things.
It has been absolutely gorgeous weather in Louisville. Nearly 80 degrees for the past 3 days,
and it's going to continue for a while!
I love it.
Flowers are blooming everywhere.
Needless to say, 
I'm itching to dig in the dirt and plant stuff.
Vegetables, flowers, you name it.
If you have any ideas, send them my way!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...