Tuesday, August 30, 2011

homemade.

Let it be known, on this 30th day of August, 2011, I, Janaye Rose Atkinson made a loaf of bread! 
Okay, correction. . . my hand-me-down 'West Bend Automatic Bread and Dough Maker' technically made the loaf of bread, but I put the ingredients in alright? I know, I know, I'm not really all that domesticated if I let a machine do the work for me, but it gave me such a great feeling to have poured, weighed, and measured 
things that resulted in something so wonderful. 
Look at my face all excited. . . I tell you I couldn't keep from smiling all afternoon. I even did a dance [Jonny witnesses these from time to time when things work out as I've hoped]. 
I'm looking forward to experimenting more with the west bend, 
and the Atkinson's shall have toast with this loaf in the morn'

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...