Wednesday, September 28, 2011

cutie pies.


Also while we were in Missouri, we stopped in to see my favorite little munchkins. You just cannot deny their cuteness.

Yep, thats an empty gatorade bottle in my car.  Love that belly.

She loves riding Trent's skateboard like this, and I love her face.
Hands in the air! I'd be scared too, if I were him. . .
Jonny doesn't have the best track record with holding babies.

..................................................................................................................................................................
Trenton wouldn't hold still long enough to take a picture, but he was there and told me all about his recent detention. He is getting so old, you may remember him as the ring bearer who wouldn't smile. Ahh, the time sure flies. 
2005
2011




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...