Monday, January 30, 2012

whoops.

Well, Jonny's hair was very long yesterday, 
so he decided to cut it. 
I'm sure he was doing a great job himself,  but then he called me in to the bathroom to tidy up the back.
I don't know what happened, or what I could have been thinking. 
But I just took the trimmer and completely ruined it. 
I must have thought the attachment was on it and it was only going to trim it or something...I'm really not sure.
I was so sad and shocked and worried that Jonny was going to be mad at me. 
But he was sweet to me, and shocked, but he knew it was an accident!
I love him. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have responded so graciously if he took a chunk out of my hair.
So, all his hair is gone because of my big whoops. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...