Wednesday, May 23, 2012

how many shots does it take to get a smile?

More than I want to count.
Here's just a few examples from our hiking trip this weekend. 
never.a.dull.moment.




                                        
But I can't say that much has changed since we met. 
One of our first times to hang out together,
we were on the metro in D.C. for the 4th of July. 
Everyone was snapping pictures of one another so I figured why not one with
this guy next to me.
I said, "smile"
and he said, 
"I don't do that unless somethings funny so you'll have to make me laugh."
I guess I just made a really dorky face but it worked!
Here's our first ever photo together.
Not so great, I know. 
But some pretty funny memories!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...