Wednesday, July 27, 2011

34 oz. of coffee and counting

I walked upstairs from our basement to find a massive pot of coffee brewing this afternoon.
He made not 3, or 6, or 9 cups of coffee but 12! And all I could say is "What are you going to do with all that coffee?" 
He just smiled and tried to explain to me how it was more efficient to brew a whole bunch and then reheat it cup by cup when we want some more. 
I was sincerely doubting him at this point, and then he brought my grandpa Clarence into the equation, saying that this is what Clarence would do. (And he's right). 
So, what is he going to do with all that coffee? Well...
He has been making all sorts of fancy coffee drinks at his new barista job, but it looks like he's gone for a massive 34 oz. iced coffee. I can tell he doesn't like it by the face makes after each sip. It probably has something do with the many ice cubes he put in piping hot coffee, but hey...it's more efficient!

Oh he makes me laugh:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...