Friday, July 22, 2011

Pig Cake

So there are two things that I've cooked (so far) that Jonny has loved. Once I made a roast dinner with brown gravy that made him make lots of noises at the dinner table...he even said "you have satisfied your man." (It was pretty hilarious to witness). I haven't been able to get the same response for anything else. However, he does love...Pig Cake. It's pretty yummy and I made it tonight to visit a friend and professor of Jonny's. It's also amazingly simple. Check out the recipe HERE, and if you decide to make it please enjoy it as much as we did!
Yea, so, I might have tried to start a food fight with the left over batter...
But he wasn't up for it so I just had to lick it clean. YUM.
The finished product. Pictures taken from good ol' photobooth, always there when ya need it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...