Sunday, October 28, 2012

boy or girl?

??????
It's finally here.
Tomorrow morning at 8:00 we have an ultrasound apt. to find out if 
this little bitty bundle is a 
boy or a girl
and I just don't think either of us will sleep we're so excited to find out!
I say all the time, 
"This is going to change our lives forever"
and Jonny's like, "Uh ya, we're having a baby!"
but tomorrow we'll know forever if our first child is a 
 girl or a boy
That's sort of wonderful to try to wrap my head around.


Lots of people ask if I have any intuition as to whether its a
boy or a girl
and I have absolutely no idea. 
(That's why we're so excited about tomorrow)
And most of all we are thankful that the Lord would give us such a good gift.
We don't deserve any of his blessings and yet,  
he continually pours them out on us.
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...